Earn £ if you can spend few minutes a day to take part in online survey.

If you search for “Online Survey Earn Money” etc keywords, the results will show very long list on relevant websites that offer you money to take part in their surveys but a lot of them are scams and don’t expect them to pay you.

If you can wait for the money to grow “slowly”, then you can sign up at OnePoll.com to participate in their surveys; I “dare” to introduce to you because I’d received their cheques.

Once signed up you will get £2.50, when you refer 5 friends, you earn another £1. Login few times a week to check whether there is any new survey. You will get paid from £0.05 to £0.50 for every completed survey but normally they pay £0.05-£0.10 as reward per survey. Some idiots pay £0.05 only but we have to answer a lot of questions. Maybe you will need longer time to get £40 now because the recent surveys are offering “vouchers” and “prizes” as rewards instead of cash. I only take part in cash surveys, I’m not interested in prizes.

You can withdraw your money when you reached £40. Just fill up the form to request and wait for the postman to send the cheque to you. It takes around two weeks to get the cheque but it takes more than one month to clear the oversea cheque; and the bank charges some processing fee, suck!

It took me almost one year to get my first cheque because I forgot to participate the surveys for few months.

After receiving the cheques, one for myself and one for my wife, I introduced it to my niece because I know it really pays us. My niece told her friends about this survey but none of them believe. I told my niece not to bother what others said, the important thing is she can get the money. And finally my niece received her first cheque recently.

BTW, I DON’T get commission by introducing you to join the surveys. I just want you to have the thrill to make “online money;” after all, it’s not my money ;-)